Monday 28 February 2011

Fourth draft of my contents page

From looking at my draft three I have made several improvements. I have changed the wording of the editors letter, slightly so that it reads better. I have also placed the word issue 24 at the top of the page. Here I am going to add the date the magazine is released and the day it goes off sale to the public. I have already included this on the front page of my magazine, but I may make some amendments so this doesn't appear twice. I have also moved the news&features column to the bottom left hand side of the page. This is because I have made room for a picture in the existing place. The image is who my double page spread is going to be based on. I have placed a border around the picture to make it stand out more. I am not going to use anymore images as I believe by using only one it stands out. I have also decided to change my headlines from what I had previously chosen because they wasn't really related to music, whereas the ones I have now chosen are more realistic to a music magazine. To improve on this copy I am going to add more columns, showing what else is going to be included in the magazine. I am also going to change the colour of the page number that appears on the image, as it is unclear to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment