Friday 18 March 2011

Audience feedback

Here is a questionnaire I wrote to get feedback of my magazine, I wrote these questions to help me get an understanding to wether my audience liked or didn't like my magazine. It will also help me to write my evaluation as I can include answers of what the respondents gave me.
  • On a scale of 1-10 (10 been the best) how does the magazine generally appeal to you and why?
  • Do you believe I have used a consistent format throughout the magazine such as colour schemes and font style?
  • Do you believe that if the magazine was placed on a shelf in a newsagents/supermarket, you would be drawn in to buying it? If so what would make you buy it? (colours, headlines, pictures, competitions e.t.c.)
  • Do you believe the price of the magazine is reasonable if not why not?
  • My magazine is published fortnightly do you believe this is to often or not as frequent as it should be?
  • Would you believe the magazine is aimed at the target audience it is supposed to (aged15-24)?
  • If you could improve the magazine in any way, what would it be and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment