Monday 29 November 2010

Front cover of magazine-mock up

This is a digital mock up of what my front cover would look like. It contains a masthead, banner and sell line. It also contains a main feature with a headline and three other features all with captions/headlines. It also contains a section on the left hand side of the magazine of other features that will be contained within the issue. I have also contained 3 colours that are pink black and white, and basic features such as a barcode, the price, how often published and the issue number. This is only a mock-up so the final product may change and look different to this. When I create my final copy I could improve it by getting rid of empty spaces and make the main feature image the full size of the magazine. I could also include more content on the front of it to make the magazine more appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment