Monday 15 November 2010

LIIAR interpretation of the brief double page spread

Now I am going to interpret LIIAR on what should be contained on a double page spread. These features I discuss should be contained in my music magazine Language-Language makes up the main part of the double page spread. The content of a double page spread will include again the consistent house style and the same colour scheme as the the two previous pages. This means the background, text colours and any other features that are used in previous pages should remain the same too. Images relating to the article should be used to make the text more appealing and attract the audience into reading it. If an article had just writing on the page/pages, it would be boring and not attract the audience into reading the magazine. The anchorage on a double page spread of a music magazine is really important as it what the whole page is based upon. There will be a main headline and this should be a bold piece of text that stands out and this can make the audience read further into the article. So therefore this means, it will relate to the main story on the front cover. There may be also snippets of the story in bold to again make the reader more engaged with the story. The story must be interesting and have gossip which makes the audience want to know more.
Institution-The institution of this again will be Bauer, which will publish all of my magazine including my front cover and my contents page.
Ideology-The meaning behind this double page spread will be what the article is about.
Audience-The audience I am aiming at for my double page spread is the same as my contents page and the same as what I discussed about in my interpretation of my front cover. This isn't going to change as I am going to aim it at the same audience.
Representation-The representation of my double page spread is the same as my contents page and the same as my representation on the front cover of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment