Wednesday 24 November 2010

Ideas for my main feature image on my front cover


This image of an album front cover has inspired me to create something similar on the front of my magazine. I researched the Internet for CD covers and believed this was the best as it shows a girl band. I am going to create a similar mock-up to this and place it on the front cover of my magazine. My first idea is that they are going to pose with objects in their hand. I have also decided that all of the members are going to have a particular colour that each of them would be represented by.

1 comment:

  1. Leanne,

    You have done a TREMENDOUS ammount of work so far - and it's looking really impressive.

    Keep up your usual thorough and detailed work, and I'm sure that you'll get an amazing grade at the end of the year.

    Good luck with the rest of the coursework,

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete