Tuesday 9 November 2010

Research of magazines and publishing companies for my institution


These images are taken from the Internet of front covers of two different magazines. These magazines target different people who are interested in different genres of music. The publisher of each of these magazines are different. NME is produced by IPC where as Kerrang is produced by the publisher Bauer. The publishing company I am going to use for my magazine is going to be Bauer. Eventhough, Bauer don't publish magazines for the pop music genre, I believe the magazine I produce could fit in this gap in the market and could be something what Bauer should produce to increase and give a different variety of magazines they produce.
As there isn't really any type of pop music magazines around at the moment I believe that my magazine could target teenagers in the age range of 15-20 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment